Friday, July 16, 2010

I am up working late entering reports into the missionary medical website. It is cold in this office on what has been the hotest day of the year so far. I go to turn the thermostat up so I can be more comfortable. I stare at the thermostat and then remember--it has been replaced. The old one had a lever that I could manually move from left (cooler) to right (warmer) when I wished to change the temperature. It was simple to operate. But it finally gave up the ghost after 25 years and had to be replaced. This new one has been programmed by those who installed it. I have yet to be successful at changing the temperature. There are too many different buttons to push. My husband is already asleep. I am not sure he has mastered it either. I go and get a jacket. And we call this progress?

1 comment:

  1. Hi mom - this is Alyssa and Jenae - love the new blog! Keep doing it, we will love reading it!

    ReplyDelete